Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dropped off the face of the earth...

I kind of disappeared into nothingness for almost a month. I've been sick off and on since the week before Christmas and our toddler has been teething (eye teeth and two year old molars), so besides being exhausted, I just haven't felt up to doing very much.

I've been thinking about this blog and what would work best for me. I had been trying to post twice a week, but have decided that it's too intense of a schedule for me. My goal for this blog is for it to be a repository of my ideas so that I can share them with others. I'm not looking to gain a huge following of people, I just want to make my ideas accessible to others.  However, I still need to work on posting regularly.  That being said, my goal will now be to post once a week. It may be a tutorial or it may just be an overview of what I've been up to.

So, let's see what this blog develops into over the next year.... :)
~Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment